Track & Trace
Welcome to Kooky Nohmad.
As part of our duty to stop the spread of Covid-19 and abiding by the government guidelines, we are obliged to take all of our customers details so that we can play our part to keep you safe.
Due to COVID-19 we are having to implement additional safety measures to keep in line with the Government guidelines.
We are asking all of our customers to help us fulfil this by doing the following…
- Please wait for one of our Kooky staff to greet you before entering.
- Upon arrival, we need to ask for names and contact details from all customers in order to fulfil the track and trace guideline.
- Where possible please use contactless payment
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- You will be able to collect your food and drink from the counter and then we will show you to a free table.
- Please try not to re-organise the seating as this has been set to allow appropriate distance between you and our other guests.
- Where possible, please keep your distance from other guests.
- Our bathrooms are open for your use but please use with caution and consideration and let one of our Kooky team members aware as we are required to clean the bathrooms after every use.
- Please ask a member of staff if you would like anything additional once at your table to limit the movement of customers around the venue.
- When you are ready to leave, please notify a member of staff and we will kindly walk you to the exit.
- Finally, please be patient with our team, we have to regularly sanitise work stations, bathrooms, door handles, tables and chairs so you may experience a slight delay at times.
We understand that this is all a little peculiar and this is not how we wanted to start off our opening but it won’t last forever and we will strive to ensure that you enjoy your time at Kooky regardless of the abnormality of it all.
Thank you all so much for the amazing support you have shown since we opened last week and for welcoming us into the High Street.